Visa guide: Guide to Chinese Working Visa Application
For foreigners who want to work in China legally, you must get an Z visa issued by home country’s Chinese embassy or consulate. Here is a checklist of what you will need to prepare – once you have signed your job offer, you will move to the Visa process with these documents:
List of Visa Documents required for Chinese Working Visa
– Provide a clear scanned color copy of your passport information/bio and signature pages, it should be a full two-page scan
– Original passport with at least a year of remaining validity at the time of visa application and with at least three blank visa pages
– No damage (no stains, blotches, smudges, blots and etc.)
– No pages missing
– At least six month of validation period
2. Passport Photo
3. Background Check/ Non-criminal certificate
You can obtain a background check report from a local, state, or national organization (FBI). Generally, the local police station is the fastest and cheapest, while the state police may take a couple weeks. An FBI check is not always required, but if your employer does require it, here’s some information about how to obtain an FBI background check.
Here’s information for obtaining a background check through Royal Canadian Mounted Police. There’s information for obtaining it while residing in Canada or overseas.
You can apply for a background check at a local police station or you can apply for a full national check here.
Here’s information for obtaining your background check from the Irish National Police.
You can obtain your background check through a local police station or through the Australian Federal Police.
Here’s information for obtaining a national police background check for New Zealand.
4. Documents Notarization and Authentication ( Degree, 120 hours TEFL certification & Background Check)
4. Foreigner Physical Examination Form
5. Accompanying dependent’s documents: Only for teachers who have family member come together
Passport info page, Family relationship certificate (Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Medical examination)
How to apply for China Working Visa?
After sending your school all the authenticated documents, your school will be able to apply a working permit for you. Only with a working permit, you are able to get a working visa at a Chinese embassy. You can go to the Chinese embassy, consulates or other diplomatic missions in person for Chinese working application. You can also have a friend, a travel agency or visa agency to act on your behalf.
Any more questions about Chinese working visa? Contact with a Panda Recruiting Consultant to know more!